Fill their carry-on with new toys you know they'll love so you can sit back, relax, and hear your own thoughts again.
These Kids Travel Packs include play-versions of Mom and Dad's travel necessities. With 80 stickers designed to look like kid-friendly passport stamps, your little one will love peeling the stickers off and stamping their own passport. Just make sure you keep their real one tucked away.
Each Travel Pack includes:
50 State sticker "stamps" featuring each states animal
30 country sticker "stamps" featuring unique landmarks
1 First Class boarding pass
1 Passport with 16 pages
1 credit/debit card (ya know, to rake in those miles with)
Tips to extend the life of the Travel Pack
1. Work on fine motor skills by removing the blue backing from the sheet and letting your ~15 month old+ remove the stickers and stick them in the passport.
2. Learn about geography - Bring along one of our free printable maps and place the state or country stickers onto their corresponding locations.
3. Practice counting how many states share the deer/bear/dog, etc. as their state animal.
4. Practice categorizing animals by type, or country stickers by landmark/ national park/ or cultural activity (like dancing in the D.R.)
5. Pick out which states and countries you've visited and explain to your child how a passport works. Maybe even do some imaginative play with it.